It has been a while since we were able to meet each other at one of our famous ‘First Thursday of the Month’ drinks. But, light occurs at the horizon. Or to stay in maritime phrases; our ship is preparing for her next port call!
To re-open the summer season, Link Maritime is organizing the first post-corona drink in cooperation with Biergarten Rotterdam. With great enthusiasm we are inviting you on July 2nd to raise glasses and relish some delicious hamburgers at their brand new corona proof bar tables. These tables helps us to keep the 1.5 meter guaranteed and giving us the opportunity to get together at the earliest date.
To make this event a huge success, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- We follow the RIVM safety guidelines and covid-19 rules as indicated by Biergarten
- If you are showing any symptoms, please stay at home and join us the next occasion.
- The event is limited to 40 participants
- Joining us is on registration only, by sending the following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail address and phone number
- The hamburger of your choice (1.classic beef, 2.spicy chicken or 3.vegan)
Although we are hoping to see all of you as soon as possible, we also ask for your understanding and flexibility. The registration is on first come, first served basis. If you have registered for the event and you can’t make it, please let us know so we can make some else happy with your spot on the list…